It's Friday, which means I have another round of lessons I've learned from this week!
My 6 life lessons from this week
1. I feel the most loved when I get to do fun things with my family.
2. I'm learning to accept love even if it feels uncomfortable, and isn't my preferred love language.
3. Marriage is a commitment, and there will be seasons where it's extremely hard.
4. Going after your dreams is scary, but the more we share them with others, the more we find so many who are cheering us on, and are truly for us!
5. I'm learning to let of of survival patterns, so I can learn what it means to be fully present!
6. Joining a Mastermind was the best idea ever! While I may know no one, I'm excited to journey with other like minded ladies, and for us to help each other out.
Alrighty friends, that's it for this week.
Thanks for following our family adventure!